- Acupuncture Plus310 E. Monte Vista Ave.
Vacaville, CA 95688(707) 455-0638
Clinic days for appointments:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Closed on Sat. and Sun.
Karate Class Mon., Wed. 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Okinawan weapons class Fri. 6- 7:30 p.m.,
Iaido (Japanese swordsmanship) Sat. 9 - 10:30 a.m.
Acupuncture Plus Herbal Clinic 20 reviews
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Share this page:
Tag Archives: sunscreen
Although sun protection is extremely important to protect against harmful UV-rays and to prevent skin cancer, next time you pick out your sunscreen, consider what you’re buying. Many common sunscreens actually contain chemicals that can be harmful to your body.
Chemicals to avoid in common sunscreens:
- Retinol palmitate
- Padimate O/PABA
- Nano or Micronized mineral particles
There are several and easy ways to make effective and natural homemade sunscreen.