- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Acupuncture Plus310 E. Monte Vista Ave.
Vacaville, CA 95688(707) 455-0638
Clinic days for appointments:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Closed on Sat. and Sun.
Karate Class Mon., Wed. 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Okinawan weapons class Fri. 6- 7:30 p.m.,
Iaido (Japanese swordsmanship) Sat. 9 - 10:30 a.m.
Acupuncture Plus Herbal Clinic 20 reviews
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Share this page: