Mary Bolz is an accomplished writer. Her work has been published in several different periodicals. In the linked articles on this page, Mary Bolz both eloquently and effectively communicates her knowledge of acupuncture, herbal medicine, and martial arts; and shares with us how we can use these modalities in our everyday lives to acheive better health.
We will continue to add more articles as they become available.
For questions and comments regarding these articles, please contact Mary Bolz at 707-455-0638.
- A Healthier Year…………Porridge and More!
- Aging Well with Chinese Herbs
- All is a gift
- Allergic Asthma
- Allergies – So You Have Allergies?
- Alzheimer’s Disease – How to prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Asthma – Traditional oriental Medicine for Asthma in Children and Teens
- Autumn- A Beautiful Season – but the Lungs are susceptible
- Bell’s Palsy – Facial Paralysis Treated by Acupuncture
- Blood Stasis – The Role of Blood Stasis in Diseases and Pain
- Cancer and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Cardiovascular Diseases – America is Number 1!
- Change Your Health Change the World
- Create your health and keep cool!
- Dao of Eating
- Depression – Drug-Free Therapy with Oriental Medicine
- Dermatology and Traditional Oriental Medicine
- Diabetes – Controlling Diabetes Naturally
- Diabetes – Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus Type II
- Drug – Herb Interactions
- Fibromyalgia Syndrome – Fact or Fiction?
- Five Flavors – How Traditional Chinese Medicine Looks at Food
- Five Steps to Learning and Applying Them To Your Health
- Foot Ailments -Healing Common Foot Ailments without Surgery
- Health Care Insurance -Traditional Oriental Medicine Can Help Lower the Healthcare Cost
- Health Care System – The Current Healthcare System and How to Improve It
- Health Is Wealth
- Health Preservation & New Year Resolutions
- Healthy Halloween – Healthy Alternatives to Traditional Halloween Treats
- Heart Health – You Gotta Have Heart
- Hepatitis C Treatment with Traditional Oriental Medicine – Part 1
- Hepatitis C Treatment with Traditional Oriental Medicine – Part 2
- How to be a good samurai in today’s world
- How to Heal
- Macrobiotics Diets
- Martial Arts as a Road to Health
- Men’s Sexual and Prostate Problems in Oriental Medicine
- Menopause – Mysteries of Menopause
- Natural Healing and Healthcare from Oriental Perspectives
- Natural Medicine
- Nature’s Design – Bringing your life back to Nature’s Design
- New Year Cake Recipe – Starting off the New Year Right
- Obstetrics and Gynecology in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Oncology and Traditional Oriental Medicine
- Oriental Traditions and Modern Nutrition
- Osteoporosis – Natural Solutions to Osteoporosis
- Osteoporosis – Prevention and Treatment of Osteoporosis
- Pearls of Wisdom from the Ancients Applied to the Modern World
- Positive Energy – Tips on Developing Positive Energy
- Salt of the Earth – Take Everything with a Grain of Salt
- Scientific Basis – The Scientific Basis for the Channels and Points of Acupuncture
- Simple Solutions to Modern Complex Diseases
- Simplify Your Life – Easy Empty
- Sports Injury – Quick Recovery of Sports Injuries with Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Staying Happy with Food
- Stroke Recovery – Effective Treatment for Post Stroke Recovery
- Summer – Preparing for Summer and Beyond
- TCM Doctors – What Most People Don’t Know About Oriental Medicine Doctors
- The Big Three Evils
- The internal organ of the summer season
- The Medicine is Killing Us … Iatrogenics … America’s worst pandemic?
- The Misunderstood Soybean
- Tumors – Optional Treatment